Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

On Friday morning, we invited Kenzie over to dye some eggs.  Josh and Danni were gone, so it was just the three girls.  It's a tradition to dye eggs and the girls love it. They had a really great time and they made some colorful eggs.
On Saturday, we went to a local Easter party, where the girls played games, jumped in a bouncy, rode a horse, and went on Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a lot of fun for the girls, and not so much work for mom.  The Easter Bunny was even there to say hi to the girls.  Danni came for a little while and she played a few games and watched the Easter Egg Hunt.  There wasn't much for a 14 year old to do at this party.  She went to the Easter Pageant that evening with some friends.

I love getting Easter pictures of my family.  We really enjoyed hanging out with each other this Easter, especially since we didn't do our traditional activities together as a family. The girls really loved having Josh home and spend some good quality time with him.  It warmed my heart to see all of my kids bonding on Easter.
Pace Family - Easter 2012
My Kids

On Sunday morning, we went to church.  The spirit was really strong and the meetings were very uplifting.  As I was listening to the lesson in RS, my mind wandering to a painting in the room of the Savior appearing to Mary after He was Resurrected.  I stared at the painting throughout most of the meeting and pondered on the knowledge that I know my Savior lives.  He has paved the way for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father.  I know that we can live again because of our Savior.  


No comments: