Monday, February 18, 2013

Memorable Monday
"Would You Rather..."

  • Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek? - Star Wars, especially the original 3
  • Read on a Kindle or paperback book?  - I still prefer to read a paperback book.
  • Go to a play or musical? - musical - I love to watch the performers sing, dance, and act - triple threat.
  • Go to the theater or a movie? - theater - I love to watch live theater.  I can watch a movie at home.
  • Hike or bike? - Hike, I'm scared that I might fall off a bike.
  • Wear jeans or chinos? - I love jeans and pajama bottoms
  • Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? - hotel, I love having my own bathroom
  • Visit Europe or Mexico? - Europe, I live too close to Mexico
  • Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? - Hawaii - I love beaches and warm weather
  • Go skiing or snowshoeing? - Snowshoeing - I'm scared of going really fast
  • Travel by plane, train, or automobile? - Train - I would love to sit by the window and watch all the beautiful and different scenery.
  • Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? - Both - I would love to vacation on a houseboat and go for rides on a speed boat.
  • Go climbing or zip lining? - Neither, I do not like adventure
  • Have a night out or evening in? - I would like to go out, I stay home enough as it is.
  • Watch TV or read a book? - Watch TV, but I do like to read.
  • Go canoeing or waterskiing? - Canoeing - I don't like to go fast or fall.  I've tried to waterski several time and didn't get up.  I can canoe though.
  • Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? - Camp in an RV on the rim, but I like to sleep in a tent too.
  • Use Facebook or Twitter? - Facebook, but I need to check out Twitter to see what my kids
  • Choose a free trip or money?  I would love a free trip, but I need money to get out of debt, so I would choose money.
  • Win the lottery or find your perfect job? - I don't believe in playing the lottery, so I would want the perfect job.
  • Swim in a pool or the ocean? I like to swim in a pool, and wade in the ocean.
  • Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? - I love love to travel on a cruise ship, that sounds like the perfect vacation.
  • Watch sports or play sports? - Definitely watch sports!!
  • Play dodgeball or kickball? - Kickball - I don't want balls thrown on me

No comments: