Monday, April 22, 2013

Jazz Festivals & Concert

April 4th - Essentially Ellington Jazz Festival at the MAC  Lisa and I went to chaperon this event.  It was so cool to watch the kids perform and also to hear them with the clinicians.  I really impressed with the bass guy.  Josh is really enjoying jazz band this year.

April 5th - Highland Jazz Festival - I went to watch Josh perform with the Jazz Combo at the Higland Jazz Festival.  I came, watched, and quickly left.  Josh didn't even know that I was there until he returned home.  It was so good just to hear him.

Jan. 22nd - Jazz Concert - The Jazz Concert was held on the back on the stage.  This was really nice to have the close up view of the kids.  Josh played the trumpet part with the jazz band and clarinet part with Cody for jazz combo.  I really liked the music of this concert.  These are one of my faviorite concerts because you can totally see your child perform.
Jazz Combo
Jazz Band

No comments: