Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day of School

The kids started school today and I had the hold signs to indicate which grade they were going to.  I found this idea on the internet and had to try it; out.  


I'm really going to miss my kids now that school is in session.  Since school started on a Wednesday, the older three had late start.  I love that I had have all my kids home for a group picture  Tomorrow, the older kids have A hour and have to be at school at 6:15.  Emily had early release, so I was able to pick her up early and hear all about her day.
My kids on the first day of school 2013

Emily ready for 3rd grade.
She become more anxious when
she lined up with her class.
Angela ready to start 8th grade.
This is her last year at Taylor
Danni ready to start her Sophomore year.

Josh ready to start his Junior Year

My High School kids

No comments: