Thursday, October 6, 2016

Throw Back Thursday
Tractor

We've had done construction going on just right off our driveway. SRP is doing some work and our driveway is important. I'm not sure what the project is, but it's not easy when we discover that we are locked in our driveway without any notice  I'm glad that Josh's tree was able to help out the workers.  Our street has been CRAZY these past couple of days

We also had our front yard re-piped.  We were losing a lot of water underground, so we bit the bullet and paid to have it re-piped,  It was an interesting process to watch.



All this construction reminded me of a time when we had our friend bring over the  his tractor and take some dirt in our back yard to fill his pool.  The tractor was a great help to haul all that dirt away. I had to snap a photo with my family.  I think the little girls were scared of it when it was running.  



No comments: