Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day 2017

We started our 4th of July in the Glade Bldg.  It was fun to be back in our old building again.  I really missed it.  We had our annual breakfast before heading out for the parade.  Danni invited Brigham to join us for the parade.

This year, I decided that I would stay behind and cut watermelon.  It's too hot to walk and now that my kids are older, they can walk on their own.  Jim, Josh, and Angela walked the parade together while Danni and Brigham went to for a drive.  They didn't want to walk in the heat either.  I love how this neighborhood watch activity has become such a tradition for our ward and family.  The whole activity only lasts until 9-9:30 before the heat really kicks in.  The rest of the day we celebrated my birthday and went out to see fireworks.  It was great Fourth of July!!!
Lise and I in our matching aprons
Em with Abbey, Karina, and Kate

Josh, Sim, and Em
Danni and Joc
Ang and Joc
Brigham and Danni

No comments: