Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day


Emily's Orchestra had a Valentine's Day concert / Fundraiser before Valentine's Day.  She performed the famous Cannon song and I was right in front of her.  It was so amazing.  We bought both Em and Ang a flower at the concert.
Emmy's Concert
There was a late late start on Valentine's Day, so Jim and I took the girls to Einstein Bagels.  I loved spoiling my girls on Late Late Starts, especially if it's on Valentine's Day.

Late Late Start
Angela got all dressed up for Valentine's Day and looked super cute.    She made some valentines for some friends and left them home.  I went to school to return them to her and saw that she received valentines herself.  She was smiling ear to ear.  

Super Cute Angela
Valentine's for my Angela


Brigham and Danni joined Jim, the girls,  to Fiiz for drinks and games.  Josh had to work and was unable to join us.   Fiiz has become our go-to-place lately.  It's such a fun place to hang out and they sell soda, so to me it's a win-win.  We bought Josh a drink and brought it home so he knew that we loved him too.  I usually don't like Valetin's Day, but this year was pretty great.



Happy Valentine's Day Jim - I love you!!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Jim, I love you!!!!!!

No comments: