Monday, March 19, 2018

Goodbye T-Bone



We heard about Ben's passing on our trip to Showow.  We were heartbroken because we remembered and loved T-Bone.  I remember when we took Johnny and T-Bone to a D-Backs game.  I remember that T-Bone loved his dog Dusty or Pepper.  I never remembered the dog's name.  I remember when Johnny and T-Bone were sealed to the Paces in the Mesa Tempe  I remember when he gave me a ton of pizza boxes for 5th Grade Science Camp.  That was the last time that I saw T-Bone.  

T-Bone's funreral was beautiful with Kathryn giving a memorial of T-Bone.  Jon and Riley sang a beautiful number.  It was a love song from T-Bone to Kelli, his 7 year girlfriend.  It was great to see a good turn out and hear some great stories of T-Bone.  

T-Bone's Urn
Table display of T-Bone's life
My memories of the day
We will miss you T-Bone!!!

No comments: