Monday, August 20, 2018

Memorable Monday
Dr. Holmes

Since Danni moved to AZ, she needed a new OB.  She did a Facebook search and decided to go with Dr. Holmes.  He used to be my OB and delivered all 4 of my kids.  When I saw him, he gave me a hug.  I was surprised.  Did he remember me.  I hadn't been to his office for 14 years.  I told him that he delivered all my children  Danni really liked Dr. Holmes office.  She noticed how caring the nurses are and how they helped her with her insurance.  It was fun to go with her to her doctor's appt. and reminisce.  I recognized 2 out of the 3 nurses there.  It was like going back in time and reliving those years when I was pregnant.  Now, I get to be there with Danni.   Dr, Holmes hasn't changed a bit.  I never imagined that Dr. Holmes would be my daughter's OB and be there to deliver my grandson.  So Cool!!

No comments: