Monday, August 19, 2019

Memorable Monday
Journal Entry August 18, 2006

School started on Monday.  Josh is in fourth grade this year.  His teacher is Mr. Morris.  Fourth grade is a huge jump from 3rd.  He has spent 1 hr. or more on homework every night.  He works hard for that hour.  He really enjoys school and wants to do good in school. 

Dani is in third grade.  She has Mrs. Prowett.  A week  and a half before school started, she had her bar in  her mouth removed.  She grew attached to her bar and  missed it when it was removed.  On the second day of school, she got braces on 7 of her teeth.  She received four braces on her two top front teeth and three on the bottom.  There was only room for 3 instead of 4.  Her bottom teeth are closer together.

Angela is in 1st grade and attending Roosevelt.  She cried a lot on the first day.  She was fine getting on
the bus, but cried when it arrived at Roosevelt.  She wants to go back to Robson.  She is feeling better
about school.  She still isn't 100% potty-trained.  The school staff is really good about helping her.  I send her to school in her underwear.  The first three days, she came home in the same clothes that I sent her.  Today, she had a few accidents.  We are going to get her potty-trained very soon this way.  I hope.  

Emily is a cute little girl and enjoying life.  Emily and I spend more quality time since the kids are off to school.  I went to get pictures of the kids.  She freaked out and we only got one picture with her.  I'll have to take her pictures.

Jim is busy with work and scouts.  They had a court of  honor this past Sunday.  The boys earned 40 merit
badges and 15 advancements.  The scouts were busy this summer.  That's the way it should be.  Talking about scouts, Josh is going to earn his Bear and arrow points on Tuesday and on to the Webelos.  He is so
excited.  He turns 10 in a week.  He's excited.  I want to cry. I am enjoying spending quiet time at home.  I love it when the kids return to school.  They don't have enough time to fight with each other.

I included some pictures. 
1- The picture with my four kids
2- The first day of school
3- Dani's braces
Add caption

No comments: