Saturday, February 1, 2020

Usery Pass Hike

My family and I went to Usery Pass Park to hike, picnic, and hang out.  The scenery was so beautiful and we hiked in the desert landscape.  We had a great view of the Superstition Mountains at the beginning of the hike.  We talked, took pictures, and enjoyed each other's company.  It was nice to be in nature and hang out without technology, except for my cell phone to take pics.  After the hike, we just hung out and played games.  Jim, Josh, and I played a card game while the girls climbed trees.  I think that was one of my favorite parts of the whole morning.  We enjoyed our time together, but after a few hours, we needed to return home so Josh could help tutor and participate in events he had planned that day.  A family that plays together is a family I want.
Fun memories of our day at Usery Pass
My kids

No comments: