Monday, April 20, 2020

Memorable Monday
Easter 2007

For Easter 2007, we held an Easter Egg Hunt and BBQ in our backyard.  We ate, dyed eggs, and had multiple backyard Easter Egg Hunts.  You can never have just one.  The kids enjoy the first one so much that they do multiple hunts till they have had enough.  I love having family get-togethers over the holidays and this Easter was a lot of fun.

Jim uses his BBQ
Danni dying her egg purple
Lisa dying the eggs with the kids

We took the cutest Easter Morning pics.  My kids looked so cute and they were generally cooperative with my Easter Pics.  I feel like I got a lot of cute pictures.  I love watching the relationships that my kids have through pictures.  Pics that I will have for years to come.
My kid in their Easter clothes
Angela got a stuffed penguin
How cute are Danni and Em
Em and I
Danni and I
Jim and Josh
My girls with their stuffed animals
Danni and her stuffed lamb
Danni with a hat that Grandma Wall made.
Pretty Danni
Pretty Angela

No comments: