Monday, January 4, 2021

Memorable Monday
School Schedules

Here is my 10 grade school schedule compared to Emily's 10th Grade schedule.  Emily's classes are a lot harder than mine.  School in general has a tougher curriculum.  I elected to take Algebra 2 right after Algebra 1  to be with my friends. or else I would have been in Geometry.  I took Geometry my senior year

My 10th Grade Schedule              Emily's 10th Grade Schedule
*Orchestra                                         *Biology
*Spanish 1                                          *Sophomore English / Geometry
*Seminary                                          *Symphony Orchestra
*English 10                                        *Seminary / PE Activities
*Health /Speech / Driver's Ed      *Lunch
*Science                                             *Beginning Drawing / Seminary
*Algebra 2                                          *Complete Fitness
Speech and Driver's Ed were quarter classes

No comments: