Thursday, May 26, 2022

Girls Camp 2022

Emily went to Girl's Camp this week.  The theme was "I Know".  I love the theme and wish that I could have gone with her this year.  They went to Camp LoMia this year as a stake.  She was a YCL with Kenzie which has been a first since last year they did a ward camp.

Day 1 - “I Like Me!” - “I am a beloved Daughter of Heavenly Parents with a divine nature and eternal destiny.” YW theme
Day 2 - “Look Up” - “Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not” D&C 6:36
Day 3 - “ We’re All in This Together” - “I will stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things and in all places.” YW theme 
Day 4 - “I Know!” - For I know that my Redeemer liveth” Job19:25

Em sent me some pics and I found some that the stake leaders posted.
Emily returned home to us!!

No comments: