Monday, May 22, 2023

Memorable Monday
Graduating Cousins

We went to Benson for Briley's graduation.  Well, for the dinner before and the conversation afterward.  We skipped the actual graduation.  It was fun to see these 3 girls in the graduation gowns.  They are the youngest daughters of my sisters and I.  It's fun to see them together.  They each have different personalities and have different paths ahead of them.  It was fun to take a moment and capture a picture of them before they head off to their future.

Emily's graduation announcement

Kenzie's graduation announcement

Briley's Graduation Announcement

It's been so fun to watch these 3 girls grow up together. Emily, Kenzie, and Briley are the youngest daughters of my sisters and I.  It's so fun that they were the same age.  They were closer when they were younger, but now they are busy with their own lives.  They each have different hobbies and future plans.  I will always remember the time when they were young as I cheer them individually in the future.

No comments: