Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Back to School Again!

I've started my own blog. It seems to be a fun way to keep in touch. Jim has decided that he wants go back to school. He found a great program at ASU. He can earn his Master's Degree in a year. He has been looking for a great program that will work with his schedule. He is really excited to go back to school. He will start at the end of May. He plans to get certified in three different areas before he returns to school. He will study and take some tests to become certified. I would love to help him, but I'm clueless about what he is learning.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Yeah! I Love your blog. I'm so excited for you. Happy blogging!

Iralee said...

Wow. Brilliant minds think alike! I'm glad you're blogging too, and like your name. hee hee.

Julie said...

Yeah Tami! I love the blog world! It is the BEST way to keep in touch! Not that I don't see you every morning, but we don't get much time to chat! Can't wait to read about your cute family!

Bren's Life said...

That's great! I have no clue about life in school. It's going to be fun to keep in touch..

miriam said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Great pictures of your kids, as always.