Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"I Am a Child Of God"


On Sunday, our ward had their Primary Sacrament Presentation. This was first Primary Presentation for Emmy and the last one for Josh. All four of my kids were in the program this year, and I wanted to remember the feelings I felt that day. It was so sweet to just sit and watch my kids sing. The Primary Theme is "I Am A Child of God" and I really felt the spirit as the children of our ward spoke and sang to us.

Angela wore her special white baptism dress and represented the children in the pre-mortal existence. It was so beautiful to hear her words and watch her sing. She has a sweet spirit that radiates when she sings. It was very special to watch.

Dani had two lines, one of which was saying "I Am a Child of God" in Dutch. I have some ancestors from that area, so it was so sweet to hear Dani say those words. Dani has such great confidence and knows that she is a Daughter of God.

It was very memorable to watch Josh during the program. It was fun to remember the time he did his first Primary Program while I watched his last. He has such a great testimony and I could see it during the program.

Emmy was such a joy to watch during the program. She had one line and it ticked me pink that she was brave enough to say her line in front of so many people. It was neat to see her sit with her class and acting reverently, most of the time.
It was such a blessing to watch my four kids. Thanks for letting me share some of my thoughts with you. It's a day I want to remember for a long time.

1 comment:

Jim Pace said...

This was a special Sunday indeed.