Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had an awesome Halloween this year. The kids were very creative and found old costumes or made them up. I refused to spend money this year on costumes and I think the kids enjoyed finding a costume to wear on their own. Our ward had a trunk or treat and then we went to our cousin's house for some trick-or-treating. The kids had a great time and that's what counts, plus a little chocolate.
My kids on Halloween 2009
Emily dressed up as Tigger this year, but if you asked her she would tell you that she dressed up as a Tiger and not Tigger. She is quite a little character.
Angela was a witch this year - a good witch dressed in black


Dani dressed up as a teenage witch. Dani is so creative and created with costume and worked on all the details including the cell phone.

Josh dressed up as a jester this year. It was made for him to wear at last year's school Renaissance Festival. I love that he wore it again for Halloween.

Someone took this cute shot with me and the younger girls at the Ward Trunk or Treat. I loved spending the evening with my girls.

Dani with a friend and her cousin at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat

Josh and Seph helping Rora walk in the costume parade. I love it that you can see Dani and Lissie in the background.

No comments: