Monday, September 6, 2010

Memorable Monday
Payne Family

Our High school friends, Jane and Judy, lost a nephew in a drowning accident this past week. Their brother Tommy lives in Queen Creek and we attended the viewing and the funeral. It was so sad to see a family deal with such a tradegy. There were touching moments of the funeral that I will remember for a long time. I was reminded of the Plan of Salvation as I heard Tommy talk about his little boy and the faith he has that he will see him again. It was good to see the Payne family again but I wish it was under better circumstances.


We were good friends with both Jane and Judy and here are some pics of us in younger years. Jane was in orchestra with me and Judy was in color guard with Lisa. We have been friends through ups and downs, especially for the Payne family.

No comments: