Monday, May 7, 2012

Memorable Monday
Grandma Pace


I met Grandma Pace when Jim took me to see her and show off my engagement ring.  Grandma Pace was the first one to see it.  She was so sweet and I loved the thought of having a grandma again.  My Grandma Wall passed away when I was 12 and my Grandma Shaw passed away when I was 13,

Wedding Photo with Grandma Pace
Grandma Pace came to celebrate each one of my kids' blessings.  It's great to have pictures of my kids with 4 generations on the Pace side.  I'm so glad that Grandma Pace was able to attend these social gatherings.

Josh & Danni's Blessing
Angela and Emily's Blessing
It was so fun to have Grandma Pace with us and we enjoyed getting pics with her.  Here is a fun photo with Josh, Devon, Riley, and Jenna.  

One memory that I'm going to cherish was when I sat with Grandma Pace during a Christmas Party and we played Bingo for over an hour with her great-grand-children.  The kids  had a great time playing with her and  I  enjoyed spending that time with her.

Christmas 2008
Every Christmas Eve, Grandpa Pace would give his grandchildren stuffed animal and would invite Great-Grandma Pace to sit with them for pictures.  This is one of the highlights on Christmas Eve.  We will miss getting these photos with Great-Grandma Pace.  What a treasure these photos are!!

Christmas 2009

No comments: