Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorable Monday
Institute Graduation

I went to Cortney's Institute Graduation tonight.  She graduated the same night as her sister graduated from seminary, but in different stakes.  Lisa and Travis went to see Ashley graduate from seminary, while I went to see Cort graduate.  Seminary and Institute graduation are done by the stakes, so I attend the Mesa Stake Seminary and Institute graduation to support Cortney.

Cort before graduation
Cort with her diploma
I don't know that one could graduate from institute, so I was surprised to hear the I would be graduating after attending institute for 2 years.  My graduation ceremony was held at the institute at MCC.  I love institute and it became my home while I was at school.  I hung out there when I didn't have classes.  I was involved in the sorority program and even represented the institute during an MCC function  I met so many great friends through the institute program.  After institute graduation, I attended the institute for many more years and took some great classes. 
Institute Graduation from MCC

No comments: