Monday, October 8, 2012

Memorable Monday
Famous People

Challenge - Who is the most famous person you have met?

I've met and seen some famous people up close.  
* President Monson - I saw up close at Women's Conference
*Presdient Uctdorf - I shook his hand at Desert Book in SLC
*Elder Oaks - I shook his hand after Stake Conference
*Elder Ballard - He performed Jeff's wedding ceremony
*President Obama - I saw him at Jim's ASU graduation
*Donny & Marie - I saw up close at a book signing in Mesa
*Steve Young - I saw him up close at the Mesa Temple doing a fireside
*Gladys Knight - I saw her at a church fireside

I saw some fabulous people through Time Out and Women's Conference.  I saw some famous ball players at the basketball and baseball games too.  I'm love to see famous people, but I would rather hang out with my friends and family

No comments: