Monday, October 1, 2012

Memorable Monday
Primary Program

Emily had a part in the Primary Presentation.  "I will be baptized in November, and will be the 4th person in my family to be baptized.  I am most looking forward to going into the water and becoming a disciple of Christ"  She did her part very well and it was a beautiful program.  It was different having just one child participating in the Primary Program.  The last time that occurred was when Josh was a Sunbeam in 1999.  I remember how excited I was to watch Josh sing with the primary children.  The Primary Program is my most favorite sacrament meeting of the year.  Listening to the children sing and talk about the principles that they have learned throughout the year brings a special spirit.  I have been in a  Primary Presidency and a Primary teacher helping out with the program as well.   It's amazing to see how programs come together and how much work is involved.   I just love Primary Presentations and watching my kids sing and testify of Christ.

No comments: