Monday, January 7, 2013

Memorable Monday
School Schedule

Josh, Danni, and Angela made some small changes in their school schedules.  I've kept all my report cards and love to compare my school classes to my kids. Josh and Danni are honor students and both  received a 4.0 GPA last semester.  They are taking tough classes and getting better grades than I did.  Angela is taking classes with her peers and is getting As,Bs, and Cs.   She is doing great!!!    Here is my school classes compared to my kids.

My 10th Grade Schedule         Josh's 10th Grade Schedule
*Orchestra                                       *Symphonic Band
*Spanish 1                                        *French II
*Seminary                                         *Seminary
*English 10                                       *Honor's Sophomore English
*Health /Speech / Driver's Ed      *Marching Band / Jazz Band
*Science                                            *CP Chemistry
*Algebra 2                                        *Honor's Algebra II
Speech and Driver's Ed were quarter classes

My 9th Grade Schedule          Danni's 9th Grade Schedule
*Algebra 1                                       *Geometry
*Basic Foods / Type 1                    *Marching Band / Intermediate Drama
*Social Studies 9                             *AP World History
*Science Composite                        *Biology
*Seminary                                       *Seminary
*Orchestra                                      *Women's Chorus / Mixed Chorus
*English 9                                        *Honor's Freshman English

My 7th Grade Schedule         Angela's 7th Grade Schedule
*Math 7 General                          *Math 7 - Algebraic Thinking
*Advanced Orchestra                  *Prep Chorus (Mixed)
*PE 6-7                                          *PE / Academic Intervention
*Reading 7                                     *Reading and Linguistic VI
*English 7                                       *Basic English 7
*Home Ec 7 / Physical Science   *Integrated Science I
*Social Studies                               *Social Studies


No comments: