Monday, May 6, 2013

Memorable Monday
Puzzles

One of my hobbies is doing puzzles. Wikipedia definition of a puzzle - "A puzzle is a game, problem, or toy that tests a person's ingenuity or knowledge. In a puzzle, one is required to put pieces together in a logical way, in order to arrive at the correct solution of the puzzle. There are different types of puzzles for different ages, such as crossword puzzles, word-search puzzles, number puzzles, or logic puzzles."

These are some of my favorites:
  1. Logic puzzles
  2. Sudoku
  3. Rubik's Cube
  4. Crossword puzzle
  5. Tangram
  6. Numberlink
  7. Missing Pictures
  8. Jigsaw Puzzles
  9. Word Box Puzzles
  10. How to Escape Puzzles
I thought it might be fun for my kids to know that I really liked puzzles, but I think they probably already know that.  They are super fun!!!!


No comments: