Monday, September 9, 2013

Memorable Monday
MyDad

My dad was sent to the hospital with pneumonia this past week.  He is an amazing man and I've privileged to have him as my dad.  My dad has always served his family members take car of their own.  His dad took care of his mom until she passed away.  Two years later, Grandpa Wall had a stroke and his two kids, my Dad and Aunt Peggy, took care of him. I remember watching my dad and  I knew that family was truly important and we need to help each other out.  Now my dad takes care of my mom while she is wheelchair bound.  It takes a toll on him which sent him to the hospital this last week.  It reminds me that I need to step up and do my part to help my parents just the way my dad helped his parents.
Grandpa holding Josh and Danni

No comments: