Monday, March 10, 2014

Memorable Monday
Danni's Birth

Since Danni was my second child, I recognized the signs of labor and called the doctor when the contractions were close together and I was feeling pain.  My labor started in the morning, so I went to the doctor's office after I called him.  He checked me to see how the labor was going and sent me to the hospital.  After I got settled and have enough fluids through the IV, I had an epidural.  I was so excited to know that I was going to have my baby girl.  I did a lot of labor at the hospital.  I couldn't feel the contractions, but I would look at the monitor and it showed me when the contractions were coming.   Finally, it was time to deliver her.  I smiled the whole time that I was delivering her because I was so excited to see her.  I had a great epidural and didn't feel the pain.  She made her debut early in the evening and Jim cut the cord.  I finally had my little girl.  She was the easiest baby to deliver.  
Danielle Lee Pace
March 10, 1998
6:06 pm
7 lbs. 12 oz.
19 3/4 in


No comments: