Monday, March 31, 2014

Memorable Monday
Suns Game

Jim and I took Josh and Danni to see a Suns game.  We boarded the light rail and headed into Phoenix.  Jim and I are fans and it was so fun to share this experience with our kids.  I loved watching Steve Nash and Shaq play on the court.  I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of previous Suns players on the walls of the arena.  In the 90's, I watched the Suns play during the playoffs.   This was a fun event and I would love to do it again. 

One day, I convinced my parents to have a party and pay to view the Suns game,  We had a huge turnout and the game was great.  Jim was the first one to leave the party and the last one to leave.  That's when things started to get a little serious between the two of us. 

Jim and I attended a Suns game before we had children.  I just had my wisdom teeth removed and Jim's parents offered us the tickets,  We sat in the Suites between the lower and upper levels.  It was so amazing to watch the game and see the players that I've watched on TV over the years.  
Suns game
Checking out the players

No comments: