Monday, June 30, 2014

Memorable Monday
Surprise Birthday Party

Lisa's birthday is a week before mine.   We are not even a year apart, my poor mom.  I planned a surprise birthday party for Lisa one year.  My mom wanted to have the party be a surprise for me too.  I send out invites and my mom said she would mail them.  She quickly added my name on the invites before she sent them.  She bought a cake with both of our names and put it in the fridge, not the best hiding spot.  I was on to her from the beginning, but never mentioned it.  She had so much fun adding my name to the birthday party list.  One day she asked me if I ever knew.  I told the truth that I knew from the beginning.  "Why didn't you say anything?" she asked.  She worked hard and I wanted her to think that I was surprised.  My mom didn't have to plan my surprise party, I did.  It was a great success and everyone had a blast!!

No comments: