Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First Day of School

It's that time of year again, the first day of school.  This is the last year that all four of my kids will attend public schools, since Josh is a senior and this is his last year.
Ready of not, school starts today
Josh, Danni, and Angela attend Mesa High.  This is going to be the first year that I've had all three attend the same for school for more than a quarter.  It's going to be great to have all 3 in the same school, even though I'm really nervous about sending Angela.  She knows where her classes are and is ready to go.

Mesa High Students 
Emily is my only girl still at Porter.  She has a real good friend, Olivia, who is two grades ahead of her.  For years, I brought Olivia home from school.  Many times, she came over to my house until her mom picked her up. These two act like sisters sometimes.  I'm so glad that Emily has someone that goes to Porter with her.  This is the last year that this two will be in the same school until high school.
Emily and Olivia
Here are my kids ready for school.  They allowed me to take my traditional "Back to School" pics and I couldn't be happier.  I'm going to miss them while they are at school, but I look forward to the concert season that is right around the corner.  Have fun kids!!!
Josh is a senior.
Danni is a junior.
Angela is a freshman.
Emily is in 4th Grade.



No comments: