Monday, June 8, 2015

Memorable Monday
Horseback Riding

Angela, Danni, and I rode horses at camp this past week.  I remember when I was in YW, I rode a horse.  I remember that time when I climbed on to ride Tip.  I remember that I enjoyed going horseback riding and wanted to try again.  I'm so glad that I did.  I wanted to look back and remember the times that my kids rode horses.

We went camping just on the rim and ran across some campers who had their horses with them.  They offered our kids some rides around the campsite. Josh and Danni rode with the riders and Angela just sat on the horse.   It was so super fun for the kids and I loved the photo op.

Jon and Mindy had a horse at one of Riley's birthday party, so Josh and Danni had another chance to ride a horse.  This time they rode alone with guide helping them around their backyard.  Again, Angela just sat on the horse for a photo op.
 There was a camp fundraiser where the kids could pet farm animals and ride ponies.  Angela, Emily were thrilled to watch Pepperoni.  Miranda and Danni rode a horse together.

 On Easter Weekend, there was a Christian church holding an Easter celebration complete with Horseback Riding.  Angela and Emily rode a horse.  The trail hands guided the girls around the parking lot.
Angela
Emily
 Danni, Kaylynn, and Bree went horseback riding with one of Bree's friends.

No comments: