Monday, June 22, 2015

Memorable Monday
My Dad

The Mormon Channel had a Father's Day Photo Challenge to honor our fathers.  I wanted to reflect on my dad today and how much he has done for me.

1. Favorite Place to go together.  My dad loves to be with his family.  Here is a picture of him with his family at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building during one of our family reunions.
2. Favorite Thing to do with him - I love to go camping with my dad.  When we were younger, we camped up Big Cottonwood Canyon in SLC.   A few years ago, we had a few camping family reunions. Here is a picture of my dad  with Josh on one of those camping trips.
3. Your dad at your age -  Here is a picture of my dad when he was in his 40's.  We just moved in AZ when this photo was taken.  I was about 19-20 years old.
4. Something he does to be a Christlike example - My dad takes care of my mom and he loves doing it.  Nothing is more Christlike that serving those you love.  He is such a great example of that.
5. Favorite Photo of your dad and why  I love this photo.  He loves his grandchildren  and watching him read to his grandchildren was priceless.
My dad is an amazing and it was fun looking through pictures of him.  

No comments: