Monday, October 5, 2015

Memorable Monday
YA leaders

I had great YA leaders growing up - the Wileys and the Jensens.  They made a huge impact on my life.  Warren Jensen passed away recently and will miss him.  The Jensens and Wileys traded off being our YA leaders.  It was funny how that turned out.  I couldn't imagine anyone else besides the Wileys or Jensens being our YA leaders.  There were a lot of YA activities held in their home.  I remember long games of UNO and their house and endless "Break the Fast" dinners.  Through the YA program in our stake, I met and fell in love with Jim.  He was at most of the activities held in the Jensen home.  Warren was constantly teasing me - I'm going to miss that.  We had a great YA program since our Stake President advised us not to join the YA wards.  

No comments: