Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jeff and Lauren's Visit

Jeff and Lauren came down for a week long visit.  It was so much fun to see the twins, even though they were sick most of that week.

On Sunday, we all went to church with Grandma and Grandpa Wall.  Breanne was very entertaining and interacted with us while Adelyne didn't feel well and stayed close to her dad.  After church, we went to the park for lunch.  Peggy and Spencer were finishing up their visit, so they joined us at the park before heading home.  We had a great time hanging out at the park talking while the kids played.  The twins played a little bit with their cousins, but it was nap time.  It was a great plan, but with toddler who were sick, adjustments were made by the parents.
She was a cutie at church
Lauren and the girls
Rebecca and her husband came up from Casa Grande to see Peggy and Spencer.
They joined us at the park for lunch.
Brittany and Danni with Adeline and Kolby
girl cousins
Peggy and Spencer with Mom and Dad at the park
On Monday, we went to the zoo as a family.  The twins were really tired and wanted to spend time with their parents, but we snuck in some twin time.  Breanne called me Aunt Tami, which totally made my day.  We walked around a little as a whole family and saw some cool animals before Mom, Dad, Jeff, Lauren, and the twins left.  Jeff's family went to go visit Lauren's grandparents and my parents went home.  We separated from the Barneys to see the rest of the animals.  The Barneys were leaving to go home after they were done with the zoo too.  
Checking out the Orangutans at the zoo
Wall family at the zoo minus Austin who is snapping the photo
Angela, Jeff, and Breanne
The girls
Jeff and I
Breanne and I - She called my Aunt Tami
Made my day
My girls and I at the zoo
Lisa, Debbie, and I
Tuesday night, my dad went to the hospital with a serious UTI.  I spent some more time with Jeff the night my dad went to the ER.  Jeff' and I took turns spending time with dad for the few days that he was in the hospital.  Jeff had to balance spending time with dad and his family who were visiting Lauren's grandparents.  Jeff and Lauren waited until my dad came home to head back home to Utah.  I was there to visit with the girls as Jeff and Lauren back up a few items.  I could tell the the twins were feeling better.  They were super fun to play with they day they left AZ.
Josh and Jeff
Danni and Breanne
My twin nieces
It was a great visit and I hope to see them again soon.

No comments: