Monday, February 1, 2016

Memorable Monday
20 things about me


1- I love to watch the news - local, national, and inter-national.  If I could, I would have the news on all day.

2- I love to play games - card games, board games, computer games, and video games.  It's a lot more fun to play games with others.

3- I don't like to drive.  I would rather be a passenger in a vehicle and not particularly in the front seat.

4- I would rather eat out any day of the week than have to cook.

5- I love pictures of my kids whether I take them or not

6- I love sweets and Diet Coke.  That's why I love soda shops they sell both.

7- I love pictures, especially ones of my family.  I'm willing to spend most of my vacation time taking them just to have them.

8- I love the mountains and lakes.  My ideal vacation would include the both of them.

9- I never finished 2nd grade and started 3rd grade twice.  We moved at the end of 2nd grade and again at the start of 3rd grade.

10 - I was nominated Homecoming Queen and hoped that I didn't win because I didn't have a date. 

11- I have a BA degree in Mathematical Education from ASU.

12- I don't like roller coaster rides.

13- I like to watch Hallmark Christmas Movies

14- My favorite color is Blue, particularly Navy Blue

15- I love to watch football.  In college, I knew every NFL team and their key players.

16- My favorite car is a Ford Mustang.

17- I love puzzle games.  Games that make me think

18- I am the oldest granddaughter on both sides.

19 - I do not have my ears pierced.

20- I hate to wear shoes.  Id rather just wear socks.

No comments: