Sunday, May 22, 2016

Gary's Visit

My cousin, Gary Meyer, came down for some work stuff and then spent the weekend with our family.  We started off the weekend going out to dinner at Gecko Grill.  Gecko Grill is one of my favorite restaurants.  
Gecko Grill

The next day, we went to the Goldfield Ghost town to walk around.  Afterwards we went to see part of the desert.  It was great to just walk around and talk to Gary.  We went to In-n-Out for lunch afterwards. Lisa, Gary, and I ended the night going to see Captain America: Civil War.  I think we missed a few movies and were lost in the plot a few times, but it was fun just being there together.  It was a great day!!!
Fun at Goldfield
Lost Dutchman Park

After church, my parents came over to Lisa's house for dinner and to see Gary.  I'm glad that he chose to spend so much time with us.  It was great to hear what Gary and his family are up to.  He is such a great guy.  It was great to see Gary this weekend.  Thanks for coming to visit!!!

No comments: