Monday, May 2, 2016

Memorable Monday
Journal Entry May 2, 2007

This has been a boring week.  There were a few highlights that I will share with you.

1- Josh was in the newspaper on Thursday.  In the Arizona Republic in the Mesa pull out section.  The article was about lunch prices.  Josh and his friend was pictured in the article.  I'll enclose part of the article.  I volunteered on Thursday and found out about the article.  The office staff gave me a copy.  Josh says that he is famous.  Only in his classroom.

2- Emily went to nursery on Sunday.  I stayed half way and then left.  She didn't cry.  When I left, she was eating snack.  It was a good time to leave.  I told someone in the nursery that Emily will need help getting out of the chair when she was done.  I checked on Emily a while later.  She was still sitting in the chair while everyone else was playing.  The tables were all put away.  It was just Emily sitting.  I had someone go in the nursery and get her off the chair so she could play.  I didn't want to go in.  I wanted her to be in nursery without me.  She cried when I came to get her.  I think she realized that I was coming to get her.  She held me tight.  It was a good experience.  I'll see how next week goes.

3- Angela might not go to Lehi next year.  I was told that she may go to Roosevelt instead.  There are 2 schools that have the SLLD (Speech-Language Learning Disability) program.  The Special Ed department will determine where she will be placed.  I just went to Lehi to view the program.





No comments: