Monday, July 18, 2016

Memorable Mondays
Callings

I was just called to serve as in the Relief Society as the second counselor.  This was the second time that I was asked to serve in this calling and third time in a RS calling.

*The first time was with Sis. Diemler, Valerie Tanner, and Sabrina Taylor.  Kelli Riding was just released and I took her spot.  I served for a few months until Sis. Diemler was released.  Kelli Riding was called to be the new RS president and I was asked to serve as her 2nd counselor,   I was released and then called to serve as the secretary.  I served with Kelli, Michele Manners, and Carolyn Greene.  I learned so much serving with these women.  I was still fairly new to the ward and this gave me a chance to get to know the sisters in the ward.

*The second time around, I served with Alayne Favreau, Lori Neilsen, and Cathie Buckmister.  I again served again as the RS Secretary.  I loved serving with these women and learned so much from them.  

*This time around, I'm serving with Jeanne Morris, Veda Pendleton, and Sharilyn Larsen.  This time around, I'm serving as the second counselor again.  I'm nervous, but know that the Lord is with me and will help me.  

Currently, our family has the following callings:
Jim - High Priest Secretary
Josh - Asst. Ward Mission Leader
Danni - Primary Teacher

No comments: