Thursday, September 1, 2016

Throw Back Thursday
Me as a toddler

Life has been super crazy lately with 4 kids going to 4 different schools - 2 of which are college.  3 drivers with only 2 cars.  It seems that I'm the one left without a car.  Callings that take my family in every which direction.  Life is super busy and I love it that way.  Sometimes, it's nice to have a lazy day and reflect on the easy days.  I just don't remember when those were.  I think I may have found a time period when life was relatively easy - Toddlerhood.  I had no responsibilities.  All I needed to do was eat. sleep, and play.
When Life was Easy

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE my life.  I love how busy my kids are and that they are moving their lives in the right direction.  They are so busy and make the most of their time.  It's just nice to stop and relax too.



No comments: