Friday, September 9, 2016

Christmas Concerts

Music has always played a special part in Christmas since I was in school.  I had Christmas concerts at school and played at the malls.  I'm so glad that my kids were involved in music during their elementary school days all the way up to high school.  I love Christmas music and attending my kid's Christmas concerts is like the cherry on an ice cream sundae.  Here are the Christmas concerts for this year.

Dec. 6th - Angela's Choir FestivalI was able to accompany Angela to her choir festival.  It was so fun to be there and see her sing and perform.  She really lights up the stage when she performs.

Dec. 6th - Emily's Orchestra Concert - Emily had her orchestra concert and it was really good.  I'm so glad that Emily decided to play the violin.  It really warms her mom's heart.

Dec. 8th - Angela's Choir Concert - I went to Utah and missed Angela's concert.  I love watching Angela sing and was so sad to have missed it.  Jim took a picture for me after the concert.  This made me very happy.

No comments: