Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

 We did a few things this Easter season to make memories.  

*We attended the Easter Pageant which was fun.  We went as a family, and Angela and Emily went with the YW.  Angela got a picture with Sis. Haynie in the pageant this year.  I love seeing people we know in the Pageant. I really like the angels on top, the Parable of the Ten Lepers, and the ascension of Jesus.

*This year, we dyed Easter Eggs by tying silk ties around raw eggs and cooking them in water.  I wanted to try something new this year and this was it.  The eggs turned out great, but it was a lot more work than I thought it would be.   We did a few traditional too.

*Easter Sunday is always fun for me to get some cute pics of my family.  I have a great bunch and I never get enough photos of them.  
Easter Pic
 

No comments: