Wednesday, August 9, 2017

First Day of School

It's the first day of school.  Emily is starting 7th Grade at Taylor and Angela is a senior at Mesa High School.  Emily is a little nervous, but Angela is ready to start her senior year.  I'm nervous because each girl's schedule had some issues the day before.  Emmy was in the wrong team.  Her schedule showed that she was in Team 2 with a Team 3 schedule.  So, we got the figured out the day before school.  Angela's schedule was fixed the day before too.  They gave her the wrong schedule during A hour, but I noticed on her GPS that she was in the wrong spot and we got her back on track quickly.  They both had great days of school despite the confusion the day before.   I love my girls and hope they have an amazing year!!!!
My school girls

My senior

My 7th grader

First Day at Taylor

Emmy and Viv

Emmy with Lily and Brooke

No comments: