Friday, September 22, 2017

Homecoming

I love Homecoming and some of it's traditions.  I watched the Homecoming Parade with Angela.  After school she met me after school and we watched the parade together.  Angela knows a lot of people and they would wave at her when they saw her.  She smiled and waved back.  She has a lot of friends at Mesa High.  She even let me take a picture of her and the jackrabbit.
Homecoming Parade
I went to the Homecoming Game with Danni and Brigham.  It was neat to see Mesa High honor Zedo and Vai Sikahema.  Zedo is the football player that Mesa High honors every year with the Carry On theme,  and song.   He is behind almost every tradition that Mesa High has.  Vai was a former Mesa High football player who eventually went on to play for the Philadelphia Eagles.  They honored a couple more football players, but I didn't recognize the names.  I enjoyed watching Joey perform on the stands and on the field.  Marching Band will always have a place in my heart.  I enjoyed watching the football game with Brigham and Danni.  I enjoy football, so it was nice to watch it with Brigham who also enjoys football.   I've missed going to football games.  


No comments: