Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Superhero

My knight in shining armor - today my truck died several times. Jim came to my rescue and limped my poor truck home. I wish all my truck needed today was a good scrub.

Jim is always there to help me when I truck has issues and today they were serious.  I  can count on him to come get me, to coach me through the problem, and fix it.  We have a serious issue that stranded me at ASU several times.  We knew what the issue was and knew that it could cause a problem, it just happened sooner that we thought.  We were able to get the truck a few miles up the street when we knew that we needed to leave it and come up with a new plan.    He later was able to go back and bring the truck home   It's comforting to know that Jim is there to help me and not just with truck issues.  He is a great guy.  He is my Superhero

No comments: