Monday, October 2, 2017

Memorable Monday
Wedding Announcements


We picked up Danni and Brigha's Wedding announcements.  They looked great and we are so excited to send them out to the family and friends.  We ordered 500 announcements so there are plenty to give out.
 


This process reminded me of the time when Jim and I made our announcements and how much fun we had making them.  We went and had professional pictures taken and the studio gave us the prints so we could make our own copies for a cheaper price.  I loved the whole process of gathering addresses and addressing each announcement.  We even bought a stamp with my parents address so we didn't have to write the return address on each one.  I was so excited to have the opportunity to marry Jim.  He was my best friend and I wanted the whole world to know.
Our Wedding Announcement

I found my parent's wedding announcements and my grandparent's wedding announcements.  That was an incredible find. I don't have engagement pictures.   It fun to see the how similar wedding announcement have been over the years.  Danni's may look a little more modern, but it still has the tradition feel that my grandparents wedding announcements have.  

No comments: