Monday, October 9, 2017

Memorable Monday
7th Grade School Pics


Angela had her senior pics taken at Lou Coopey.  We liked 2 pics, one of which will be used for the yearbook.  The pictures looks so great that I just couldn't pick one.  I only have 2 kids in school this year, which has taken a lot of getting used to.
Angela's Yearbook Picture
Emmy before school on Picture Day

This was a great chance to look back at when my kids were in 7th Grade.  All 4 of my kids started Junior High School at Taylor.  One of Emily's school teachers knows Josh from Chess Club.  It's cool that one of Josh's coaches from Taylor is one of Emily's teachers.  There is such an age gap between Josh and Emily, but to have a familiar educator in both Josh's life and Emily's life adds a common thread that I enjoy.  There are been so many changes at Taylor since Josh, that it's nice to see that common thread.
Senior Year / 7th Grade Pic
7th Grade Pics

No comments: