Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

1- RS Christmas Party - We had a breakfast party at Ginnie's house.  We had a breakfast, Ugly Sweater contest, and a White Elephant gift exchange.  It was a great way to start the day and the Christmas season.  I was in charge of this event and I was a nervous wreck until it was over.  It turned out to be a sweet event and I'm glad.
My  crazy sweater
Sisters who wore crazy sweaters
All the sisters who came

2- Christmas Lights - We walked around to see the Christmas Lights.  It was a bittersweet walk knowing that the temple will be closing for a couple of years and they are totally redoing the grounds.  The Christmas lights will look totally different when the temple reopens.

3- YW/YM Gingerbread Houses - My girls along with the young men and young women decorated gingerbread houses for an mutual activity.  The houses turned out great!!

3- Ward Christmas Party - We had a Bethlehem Christmas Party.  The decor was amazing - it was like we were in Bethlehem.  We could dress the part, hence the costume that I failed to put together.  It was fun to have Danni and Brigham with us too.

4- Christmas Sunday - I love Christmas Sunday where we can all go to church in new Sunday clothes.  My daughters look darling and Josh looks as handsome as ever.  Jim and I don't look too bad ourselves.  Sure missed Danni.
My Kids
My Family

5- Christmas Eve - We had our Christmas Eve party at Jon and Mindy's house.  We had a full house, but one filled with love.  Mindy decorated the table really beautiful and made it possible for us all to eat inside.  We played "Minute to Win It" games.  Afterwards Grandpa Pace gave us blankets.  The blankets were such a big hit with everyone.  After the party, we headed home to open some gifts and get ready for Santa.  
One Big Happy Family
Highlights of the Party
We came home to open presents and wear our Christmas jammies

6- Christmas Day - We had such a great Christmas. Danni and Brigham came over to visit with us for part of the day.  I love it when my parent stop by the house for a visit.  Debbie bought my mom the craziest Christmas sweater and she wore it on Christmas day.  I love my mom and her love of Christmas.

Christmas Morning
My parents
Christmas with my parents and Clawsons

No comments: