Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day Weekend


Danni came down to Mesa a few days before Mother's Day.  She headed home to be with Brigham the day before Mother's Day.  It was fun to have her down for some of the festivities.  Our ward made a yummy breakfast for the sisters in the ward 18 and older.  Since Angela is 18, she was invited.  I also invited Danni and Britt.  It was a yummy breakfast and Danni and Britt felt very welcomed.  The men dressed up as waiters.  The took our orders, served us, and then cleaned up after us.  We felt spoiled.  On Mother's Day,  my family spoiled me and made me feel appreciated.  During the 3rd hour, the RS invited all the sisters for a get together with food. The ward really spoiled us women this year.
Ward Breakfast

I love being a mother to my 4 kids.  I have learned so much from them.  They have taught me patience, acceptance, understanding, and love.  They have taught me how to use a cell phone.  They participate in all the activities that I plan even if they would rather stay home. They are willing to get their pictures taken just to please their mom.  I have a great family and I am so honored to be their mom.  
My family
I love to get pics of my kids on Mother's Day

I have a great mom and mother-in-law.  They are great examples of love and sacrifice.  They love their children and are so proud of their successes.  They are great friends too.  I love them both very much and I'm grateful that they are in my life.
Tribute to my moms

No comments: