Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father’s Day

We had a great Father's Day this year.   Danni and Angela bought Jim gifts the week before. He really appreciated the gifts. We needed a new washer, so Jim bought one the day before Father's Day.  I joked that he is getting a washer for Father's Day, but he did get a dolly.  Haha!!   I'll get him a great gift.

I made a yummy breakfast and a fabulous dinner.  The fact that I cooked was a gift to Jim.  I have been slacking and he has been doing most of the cooking.  I really appreciate all that Jim does for me.  I really love him and if cooking 2 meals shows that, then it's my pleasure to cook for him.  Mostly for Father's Day, we slept and hung out.  It was just what Jim needed, some rest.
We love you Jim
Jim is a great father and the kids adore him.  He watches TV with them - they love to watch Studio C together.  He loves to talk with them, especially joking around.  He will go shopping with the kids and will get them what they need and will take the kids anywhere they need to go.  He loves his kids and wants to see them succeed.  He will help the kids study for a test even if they ask last minute.   He is an awesome dad and I'm glad that I get to see him raise his kids.  


These are 2 great men and I'm so lucky to call them my fathers.  They have taught us a lot, but mostly just loved us when we needed it.  They are wiling to give us an extra hand when needed.  They both have great senses of humor and enjoy a good laugh.  

No comments: