Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Dad's Move to Utah

31 1/2 yrs ago, my parents along with 5 kids (ranging from college to elementary school) moved from UT to AZ. A lot has happened in those years - 5 marriages, 23 grandchildren, and 11 great- grandchildren. After losing my sweet mom, my dad has made a decision to return to UT. He will live close to his 2 sons and 6 of his grandchildren. It’s going to be a change for all of us. I see trips to UT in my future.

Part of my heart just moved to UT.We packed up my dad's apartment, had a goodbye dinner, and said our goodbyes.  Debbie and Randy along with their kids took my dad and his U-haul trailer up to his new how at Creekside.  I’m going to miss you dad. Good luck in your new adventure in life.

Jeff and Debbie were able to get his settled in his new home.  He will have a lot more independence in his new home.  Creekside is a beautiful place and I'm so glad that he chose to live there.  I can't wait to visit him in his new home.
Dad's new home

No comments: